How you can get through one of the hardest challenges of your life with grace, compassion, and dignity.
There’s nothing as devastatingly painful as the loss of a loved one.
If someone you love has died, whether it’s a spouse, parent, child, or close friend, you need to take the time to grieve for them.
While nothing can really prepare you for this loss, there are ways to make this journey more manageable – and even meaningful.
Grief will provide some valuable insight and tools to help you understand what you’re going through, find comfort, and cope with your loss.
Inside, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- How to find your way through the pain of loss and the agony of grief at your own pace
- What we get wrong about the 5 stages of grief, and how this misunderstanding could be hindering your grieving process
- How you can find relief from your pain and suffering, even for just a moment, with this proven method
- The most difficult days to get through when you’re grieving – and how you can make these occasions a bit easier for you
- How to deal with the complex (and sometimes conflicting) emotions that come with grief
- Why you may feel relief at your loved one’s passing – and why you shouldn’t feel guilty about feeling this way
- How you can start living your life again after mourning, even if you don’t feel like facing the world
- How to recognize if your grief is harming your daily life – and how you can seek help for it
- How you can honor your loved one’s memory and find meaning and purpose in your loss.
Written by two authors who have collectively struggled with grief for over 80 years. Don't miss their powerful insight into grief.