Beauty in Battle is not just another marriage book - it’s a blueprint for how to energize your relationship, give you purpose, and draw you close to your spouse by turning the tension that divides you into energy that fuels you.
In these pages, Jason and Tori Benham share their story of how they turned conflict and quarrels into passion and purpose by leaning into their struggles rather than trying to avoid them. As a result, they discovered that fighting together drew them together.
Their message is clear - you don’t need to stop fighting; you need to start fighting … the right way.
When you and your spouse choose to no longer fight against each other in a personal battle but alongside one another in a spiritual war, the results are amazing as you begin to recognize your God-given purpose together.
Laced with practical insights and easy-to-follow steps, Beauty in Battle will help you discover:
- The number one relationship killer and how to stay away from it.
- How to combat negative thinking toward your spouse.
- The one key that will magnetize you to your spouse and your spouse to you.
- How to win your love back when “you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling.”
- Why there was a wedding crasher at the first marriage in history and how he showed up at your wedding too.
We all fight. The question is, will you discover the beauty in battle? Beauty in Battle will help you do just that.