“21 Day English Guide for Tourists Visiting America" is a practical, concise and complete language book designed with our modern busy lifestyles in mind. This guide was designed to help speakers of another language quickly and efficiently master English skills for tourists.In order to do this, we have divided this book into 21 lessons to be mastered in 21 days, investing only one hour a day. Each lesson will cover a common scenario tourists will face when traveling to an English speaking country.
By the time you finish the 21 days, you should be able to communicate well in English when:
• Buying your tickets
• Checking in at the airport, going through security, and boarding the plane
• Requesting, asking, and answering questions while on the plane
• Claiming your bags and going through Immigration and Customs
• Renting a car or taking the bus, subway, a cab, or the train
• Making a hotel reservation and checking in/out
• Going to restaurants, bars, and coffee shops
• Going shopping and asking for prices (from clothing stores to pharmacies)
• Asking for directions
• Basic ways to express how you feel if you get sick.
• You will also find some important tips, and dos and don’ts when traveling to the USA.
About the Expert:
Veronica Cordido is an English-Spanish-English translator, English as a Second Language (ESL) instructor, and author of English and Spanish language guides and books designed for foreigners to master the basics of both languages fast and easily. Having been there as a foreigner more than 20 years ago, and having found in languages her passion, she combines the best of both experiences, the one as a student and the one as a teacher, into her own teaching methods.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.