Get your picky eaters demanding more broccoli!
- Does your child hate eating vegetables?
- Are mealtimes a constant struggle to get nutritious food into your fussy family?
- Do you have to beg or bribe to get your picky eater to take even one bite of anything green?
This book is filled with fun, easy and practical ways to get your fussy child, and the whole family, to eat lots more vegetables every day—and love it.
Follow the short, chunked down chapters in Easy Peasy Healthy Eating to:
- find out how to encourage eating a wider variety of vegetables
- grab some great ideas to hide vegetables in meals (yes it is allowed!)
- pick up easy ways to get your kids to eat their greens every single day
- learn how to make eating vegetables fun and get your kids asking for more
- answer questions like whether to go organic and how many vegetables we should be eating per day
The audiobook is professionally narrated by Kathleen Li. In 3 hours, it has all the straightforward information, non-judgmental wisdom and humorous anecdotes from the book. Plus, it has absolutely no ‘potty mouth’ words so is safe to play out loud around your little ones.
If you use even a couple of the tips in this book, your picky little eaters will eat more vegetables, mealtimes will be happier, and you will give your children the best gift of all—a long, healthy life.
Buy this book and you WILL increase your family’s vegetable intake – easy peasy!
(For audiobook listeners, Chapter 17: Summary and Chapter 18: Recipes have been placed in a handy PDF. Contact the author, firstname.lastname@example.org for your copy.)