Do you struggle to understand how people think? Do you want to understand why people do the things they do? Have you ever wanted to influence people to get them to behave in the way you want?
The answer lies within manipulation. Using neurolinguistic programming (NLP), this audiobook can change how you think - and how others think - by following basic rules of persuasion and mind control. Ethical manipulation is used every day, even when the person isn’t aware they are doing it. By intentionally using the skills you’ll learn in Manipulation, you can take control of your life and advance in your own personal goals.
In this audiobook, you will learn:
• What neurolinguistic programming is
• Science-backed techniques and examples of it in use
• How NLP influences people
• And, most importantly, how you can use NLP for self-advancement
• Improve your communication skills
• The role of nonverbal communication
• How to master the use and interpretation of nonverbal tactics
Persuasion and NLP are here to teach you how to be heard. Learning ethical manipulation is easy with the steps outlined in this audiobook. There’s no end to the benefits it can provide. You can succeed in personal relationships, experience greater work success, and build your self-confidence.
Are you looking to improve your life? Learn how to be successful with influencing and manipulating people? Why wait? Manipulation is exactly the book you’ve been looking for!