The fast pace and high demands of modern society often leave little time for such things as reading, whether it’s for pleasure, work, or staying informed on current affairs. Fortunately, speed-reading provides a solution by allowing a person to read in a fraction of the time to which they are accustomed.
Speed Reading reveals the bad habits that keep people reading at a slow pace, as well as the good habits that will open up your true reading potential. It also provides various techniques to increase both your reading speed and comprehension.
By the time you finish listening to this audiobook, you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between regular reading and speed-reading
- Identify and break poor reading habits
- Increase your reading speed using any of several speed-reading techniques
- Improve your reading comprehension
- Know the difference between skimming and scanning
- Utilize daily eye exercises to build eye strength and dexterity
- And much, much more!
If you want to increase your reading rate by as much as four times, then Speed Reading is the audiobook for you.
Click the "Buy Now" button to start unleashing your inherent reading potential, enabling you to achieve the goal of being able to read as much as a book a day!