A sleeping beauty. A kingdom frozen in time. Only one can save them all.
Once upon a time...
Lord Siward intended to go hunting, but when he stumbles upon a ruined castle and accidentally wakes the mysterious maiden sleeping inside, he knows his holiday is over.
With the kingdom in trouble, Siward should be protecting the realm, but every time Rosamond looks at him, he gets lost in the girl's green eyes. Who is the mysterious beauty, and why does he feel she holds the key to the kingdom's deliverance?
Romance a Medieval Fairytale series:
Each book is a standalone, so they can be read in any order:
- Enchant: Beauty and the Beast Retold
- Dance: Cinderella Retold
- Fly: Goose Girl Retold
- Revel: Twelve Dancing Princesses Retold
- Silence: Little Mermaid Retold
- Awaken: Sleeping Beauty Retold
- Embellish: Brave Little Tailor Retold
- Appease: Princess and the Pea Retold
- Blow: Three Little Pigs Retold
- Return: Hansel and Gretel Retold
- Wish: Aladdin Retold
- Melt: Snow Queen Retold
- Spin: Rumpelstiltskin Retold
- Kiss: Frog Prince Retold
- Hunt: Red Riding Hood Retold
- Reflect: Snow White Retold
- Roar: Goldilocks Retold
- Cobble: Elves and the Shoemaker Retold
- Float: Enchanted Horse Retold
- Steal: Forty Thieves Retold
- Call: Pied Piper Retold
- Feather: Swan Maidens Retold