This book holds the key to understanding codependency and to unlocking its stultifying hold on your life.
Do you want to have the courage to trust yourself, speak up for yourself, say “no”, and enforce boundaries in your relationships? Is someone else's problem your problem?
If, like so many others, you've lost sight of your own life in the drama of tending to someone else's, you may be codependent, and you may find yourself in this book Codependency Cure.
With instructive life stories, personal reflections, exercises, and self-tests, Codependency Cure is a simple, straightforward, readable map of the perplexing world of codependency - charting the path to freedom and a lifetime of healing, hope, and happiness.
Reclaim your sense of self - reclaim your life!
In this audiobook, you will learn:
- How to practice saying no and enforcing boundaries
- How to reframe your thoughts to empower yourself and prevent future codependent behavior
- How to reclaim your self-esteem and self-confidence
- How to identify which type of codependent you are
- Stories of codependency
- The codependent characteristics
- The basics of self-care
- The detachment
- How don’t be blown about by anything
- How to set yourself free
- How to remove the victimization
- The independence
- How start living your own life
- How to have a love affair with yourself
...and much more!
You deserve to have healthy relationships. It’s never too late to make a change. You have the strength to free yourself from the burden of codependency, find your inner power, discover inner peace, and uncover the healthiest version of yourself.