“You’ve got to tell your money what to do or it will leave.” - Dave Ramsey
In Financial Tips to Help Kids, author Bukky Ekine-Ogunlana draws on over a decade helping children and their parents and her own experience teaching her own 3 children about money management to offer valuable kids’ money advice that will help them to learn the value of saving for college, budgeting for ‘wants’ like toys and cell phone service and building for financial freedom in the future.
In this helpful kids money guide, grade school and middle school aged children learn life-changing advice for money saving tips and kids investing tactics:
- How to start a successful child savings plan and start saving for future goals, like college, their first car and other large purchases
- Teaching children how ATMs and credit cards work and the costs of using them
- Proven methods for building kids spending plans that will work
- How to talk to kids about adult issues like debt and monthly payments
- How to say ‘No’ when your child asks for money or unnecessary wants
- Kids and money for any age range from early elementary school through middle school
- Teaching children the value of work and the reward of receiving payment for completed tasks and jobs
Page Up and Order Now.