In this book, Raymond and Dorothy Moore give you some great advice for successfully managing your family. Then, after you’ve organized your home, they show you creative and practical ways that your family can start a home business together.
Through many true stories about families that are successfully managing their homes, the Moores help you manage your family effectively by showing you:
- The importance of mutual respect of parents and children
- How to teach your children financial responsibility
- Information on potential startup problems & costs
- How not to be part of the “wasteful generation”
- The fundamentals of starting a home business
- Creative ways to recycle & what to recycle
- Practical ways to serve one another
- Suggestions regarding taxes
- Insight into product quality
- Ideas for home businesses
- Marketing tips
“This book gives practical suggestions for young parents trying to make ends meet.” - Phyllis Schlafly
“Dr. Raymond and Dorothy Moore are truly pioneers in the field of home educating and family training. Their efforts have given birth to a multitude of ministries directed toward the family.” - Larry Burkett
For more than fifty years, Raymond and Dorothy Moore have worked together and applied the principles outlined in this book as they’ve managed their own home and helped hundreds of other families manage theirs. By following the guidelines identified here, you’ll find effective ways to successfully manage yours.