Have you ever asked yourself What a narcissist is?
Have you ever asked yourself if also you are narcissist?
Do you ever interact with someone who is?
No? yes? Well, if you want to discover it, then keep listening.
The answer is that there are narcissists all around us in the world.
This Collection guidebook will spend some time talking about narcissistic abuse and what it is all about. We will look at some of the basics that come with this abuse, how a narcissist thinks, especially when compared to others, talk about narcissism, Family Abuse, and BPD, and so much more.
Some of the topics that we are going to explore in regard to narcissistic abuse include:
- Understanding the narcissist
- Seeing the signs that come with narcissistic abuse.
- The monster of narcissism and understanding the different causes of narcissism.
- How to understand the true self versus the false self and why these are both important when it comes to seeing why a narcissist acts the way they do.
- The target of the narcissist.
- Understanding the cycle of abuse when a narcissist is involved.
- The symptoms of abuse that you will find with a victim.
- How to escape from the abuse and help yourself heal after dealing with the abuser.
- How to take some time to learn more about yourself and who you truly are, away from the narcissist.
- What is narcissistic abuse?
- Are there different types of narcissists?
The road that the target is going to take when they try to recover.
If all of this sounds like your ideal audiobook, then... get it now!