Improvement is not innovation…and innovation is essential if your aim is to survive in today’s business environment.
Stealing Genius lays the foundation for a dramatic and long-overdue shift in 21st-century strategic marketing and branding. Most executives and decision-makers are now focused on improving what they already have. However, fixating on improvement in today’s world is a dangerous path—one that ultimately leads to commoditization and irrelevance.
Targeting your time, attention, and resources on innovation, by contrast, means identifying something that does not exist right now in any form—something that will create a powerful, uncopyable experience for your target customer.
In order to be successful both today and in the future, you need to separate yourself from the competition by practicing the breakthrough principle of adaptive innovation—or Stealing Genius. How? By delivering an experience that the competition either cannot or will not attempt to copy. You must create a new experience that is unique to you and that fosters a powerful emotional attachment with your target customer.
Featuring dozens of real-life case studies from a wide range of industries, Stealing Genius outlines Miller’s proven six-step process for creating an uncopyable experience. You’ll learn how to:
- Do more than think outside the box—you’ll build a new box completely
- Identify your “moose”, the distinctive customer/client profile for which you are hunting
- Leverage insight from daily experience, personal heroes, and organizations outside your industry to better serve your customers
- Flip the competition by doing the exact opposite of what those in your industry are currently doing
- Maximize your strategic innovation by bringing in a Stealing Genius facilitator
Create a truly original brand experience and start pioneering in your industry by implementing the game-changing process of Stealing Genius.