Do You Want To Learn How To Present Your Supplications To God? If You Do, Keep On Reading
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7
But has the door gone unanswered despite your constant knocking? Has God not responded to your prayers?
Have you been praying for something for a while but nothing seems to happen? Does it feel like your prayers are not going anywhere? Do you sometimes feel like God is not hearing or listening to you?
Many people struggle with unanswered prayers and sometimes feeling discouraged and frustrated because it feels like God is either not listening or hearing.
But have you ever considered the possibility that you might be the problem?
Here is the thing…
How do you present yourself before the courts of heaven even as you pray? Do you come in repentance or are you full of pride like the Pharisee in the parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector in Luke 18: 9-14?
Or do you pray amiss and are not getting your answers because you are praying with the wrong motives as stated in James 4:3 "And even when you ask, you don't get it because your motives are all wrong—you want only what will give you pleasure."
What then is the secret to getting answers to your prayers?
Simple; you need to know how to present your supplications to the courts of heaven or else, you will always be praying but nothing seems to work.
Lucky for you, with this book, you will learn how to present your case in the courts of heaven.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- Why you cannot be in the battlefield and still in the courts of heaven
- Why it is important to win your case in the courtroom to get victory in the battlefield
- How to ask from God
- The importance of persistence in prayer
- How to pray in accordance with God's will
- How God reveals His plan for us bit by bit
- How to deal with the accuser seeking to deny us justice
- The kind of attitude we need to have even as we present our case to God
- The need for repentance even when presenting our case in the courts of heaven
- Why we need to make decrees after getting our victory in the courts of heaven
- And much more!
If you want to turnaround your prayer life, to stop the frustration and disappointment that comes with unanswered prayers, this book will provided the much-needed help.
The great thing about it is that it takes an easy to follow, nonjudgmental approach to the topic to help you to learn and implement what you learn.
Click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!