Do you find it difficult to adapt yourself to new habits?
Do you think that quitting some habits can be highly challenging?
Do you feel you're always willing to change your habits, but you get bored easily, and you return to the start line?
No matter how stage of life you're in, there are habits that you need to maintain, and others that you need to quit. The habit formation process is a lifelong thing. That’s why learning how to create your own pattern of habits is one of the most important things you can do for your physical and mental health.
With Workbook for James Clear's Atomic Habits by Book Tigers, you’ll discover the right tools to start a remarkable habit formation process as you’ll learn the following:
• Small habits lead to self-improvement in the long run.
• Bad habits can break you the same way how good habits can build your success.
• Minimal changes are insignificant until you reach a critical point in your life.
• Don’t stop, until you get what you want.
• Creating a dependable system of habits to get the results you want.
Start your habit formation process now by adding Workbook for Atomic habits to your cart!
Disclaimer: This is an UNOFFICIAL Workbook for James Clear's Atomic Habits by Book Tigers, not the original book.
It is designed to record all the key points of the original and will provide you with an overview before or after reading the original.