Many want to accomplish more, but have roadblocks and lack of know-how that prevent making headway. Want to start and finish a project, develop a new skill, begin a new hobby, or improve in your career? Your Action, Your Success addresses many of our challenges and offers solutions for getting ourselves moving. Imagine where you can be in 3 months, 6 months, a year from now.
- Consider the reality behind finding time and setting priorities.
- Face your fears and roadblocks.
- Determine your unique definition of success and what motivates you.
- Engage in introspection, analysis and basic planning.
- Set yourself up for success and taking those first steps.
“We all have those items on a ‘to do’ list that we never seem to get to. Diane teaches how to tackle those items in a well-written, easy to read and understandable way.” (Natalie K., Human Resources Professional)
“Instead of mindlessly following lists of commands about how to be successful, her conversational and storytelling style puts personal perspective around her motivational concepts.” (Webb P., Filmmaker)
“Ms. Dresback offers readers an in-depth view into what prevents well- intentioned individuals from achieving their goals and provides valuable insights to help anyone push beyond perceived roadblocks.” (Kimberly T., Financial Services Professional)